I have been honored with a nomination for the Liebster Award by James M Davis. What can I say? Well, a big thank you, as Liebster in German means dearest, sweetest, nicest, lovely, kindest, so on and so on.
Now for the rules (I acknowledge them just now from the last post of James M Davis and I hope he did not mind, I just copy this text all over again),
If you are tagged/nominated, you have to post 11 facts about yourself
Then you answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you and make 11 questions for the people you are going to tag.
Tage 11 more Bloggers
Tell the people you tagged that you did.
No tagging back.
The person you tag must have less than 200 followers.
And here we go.
11 facts about myself:
1. I was born in Saigon
2. I am the godmother of my aunt’s dog Lilou
3. I have “absolute ears” (I can listen to any piece of music and play it back on the piano)
4. I play harpsichord and piano
5. I can eat rice everyday
6. I never get mad or angry
7. My brain is “on” day and night
8. I cook very well
9. I have at least 50 pairs of shoes
10. When I tell a joke, I always forget the ending
11. I am extremely and sickly romantic
11 questions from the very nice James M. Davis who had nominated me tonight:
1. What is your favorite book? Gone with the wind
2. Winter or Summer ? Definitely summer
3. Who is the most inspirational person in your life? My grand-father, the best man ever.
4. What is one of your best memories? Childhood. As a child, I used to follow my grand-mother everywhere. Best memory probably is all these moments when we had soups in the streets in Saigon or when we went to the market together. I was 6 years old.
5. What is your favorite color and why? My favorite color is grey because it goes with all the other colors that I like.
6. If you could live anywhere, where would you live? Zurich
7. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Being able to read someone’s mind.
8. American football or European football? European football for the rules I already understood.
9. Who are your top 3 favorite authors? Haruki Murakami, Siri Hustvedt, John Irving
10. Are you a night or day person? Night person
11. Werewolf, Zombie or Vampire? None of these suggested but if I had to choose one, let’s say Zombie.
My 11 questions to my nominees:
1. What makes you sad the most?
2. Who are your top 3 favorite authors?
3. What is your deepest dream?
4. What makes you laugh?
5. Which is your favorite movie?
6. When is the last time you cried?
7. Have you ever said “I love you” first?
8. If you could, what would you change in your life?
9. What scares you most?
10. Which cuisine is your favorite?
11. What is the craziest thing you have done for love?
Introducing my nominees:
Tee Shot Me